- India just landed a probe on the moon.
- The Gender Analyzer is 83% sure that the New York Times is written by a male.
- You are advised to get an iPhone and not a Google Phone unless you’re prepared to deal with some serious glitches. Or better yet, get a Pomegranate Phone.
- More Malcolm Gladwell: Can underprivileged outsiders have an advantage?
- If you want a serious camera but not a DSLR my homeboy Thom has your recommendations. He favors the Canon but if you’re down you’re with the Panasonic (in black, natch).
- It’s 02008, and the new Rosetta Stone is brung to you by the Long Now Foundation. (2 left, a steal at $25,000 ea.)
- Clusterflock, a group blog with heart.
- I could not agree more with this: Get rid of your bullshit 2005 technoglogy. Optical drives, printers, scanners . . . they’re all on the way OUT.
One thought on “Things of which you may not know pt. 1”
gender analyzer says this website is gender neutral but with a slight preference for male…
Comments are closed.