Argh. Sorry to lay this on you people on Sunday night, but I have a cubic assload of open browser tabs and I need someplace to dump them. Bees a dears and clickie away:
- Tech policy books of 2008. Probably on Rex’s list. And here’s just one “best-album” list.
- A series of photos of folks kissing the ceiling.
- Things Bears Love.
- GoDaddy is a bunch of assholes. I always knew, but it’s nice to have confirmation.
- Remindr — reminds you of things. Still not quite what I’m looking for.
- Groovy photos of an abandoned police station
- Publishers need better websites, and so does just about everybody else.
- Something to read at Design Observer: Celebrating the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Google book search is gradually picking up magazines, slowly making my dream come true.
- Seminars About Long Term Thinking.
Commenting is closed for this article.