- Obama thinks legalizing marijuana would not help the economy. Economists disagree. (via) Not entirely true — legalizing pot is politically dicey, and President Obama already has a lot of dice games going. Also, remember that he de-facto legalized it in California, and now several other states are pursuing medicinal marijuana laws.
- Speaking of legalizing stuff, should raw milk be legalized? (via) Aspiring home cheese-makers want raw milk because pasteurized milk makes for sub-ideal cheese.
- Wanna swim faster then Michael Phelps? Just strap on one of these dolphin-inspired swimming tails.
- Free online college courses.
- Ted talk of the week: David Pogue on cool phone tricks (no rant about the cost of text messages, though).
- Revo uninstaller is cool because you don’t need to know the name of a program to zap it — you just point at anything on your computer that seems wrong and Revo kills it. (Or so it’s billed — haven’t tested this one yet.)
- “Don’t leave me a voicemail when you call.” Also, has anyone seen my phone?
- For the Twitter people: Tinyarro.ws makes URL’s even shorter then Tinyurl or Is.Gd.
- Hey, don’t think I didn’t notice that you didn’t get me a birthday present. The good news is that it’s not too late — buy me this. BUY IT FOR ME BUY IT FOR ME NOOOOW!
- Soy tu Aire, a pretty flash app that’s one part drawing program, two parts music video.
Commenting is closed for this article.