- It is seriously illegal to mess with the digital road-side signs you see all the time, but also seriously easy.
- Ambitious list-making: Misael’s 106 best films of the decade.
- More about football and brain damage, follow-up to the Gladwell piece that goes in-depth on the NFL’s efforts to discredit the scientists.
- Nifty USB key in the size/shape of an actual key. Last minute xmass gift?
- You already knew they that Copenhagen is an awesome city for cycling. One thing that was new to me in this video overview is that they have some streets with traffic lights timed for bikes: ride at 13 miles per hour and your foot will never touch the ground. Also: bicycle highways.
- Whoa, a cat-litter credenza
- How to get gallery representation for your terrible, terrible artwork. Step #1: don’t — just don’t. Step #2: I guess you could read this and/or this.
- You’ve probably already heard of the 70-minute review of The Phantom Menace. It’s exactly as great as everyone says.
One thought on “Weekendly clickables XX”
Wow, that’s a really embarrassing film list. Pretty much whatever Hollywood movies were made that were nominated for oscars or whatever Hollywood movies that received awards at Sundance or Cannes.
Comments are closed.