I know it’s not the weekend. But I made this over the weekend, more or less, so here goes:
- Some of Golan Levin’s interactive sculptures are really interesting.
- Yesterday I got triple retweeted when I said “Ask Metafilter — better than Wikipedia,” and this is what I was referring to — it’s almost impossible to think of a subject and not have AMF come up with the exact bit of advice you need.
- I do believe I’ve just been challenged to a bet. (Relevant: this is how much of a pita it is to fix the cover art in your mp3s.)
- Something I didn’t know — you can use AddThis to put obnoxious social bookmarking widgets on every page of your website. (Also: How to make an iPhone version of your site.)
- Five key reasons why newspapers are failing.
- I love the beach photo that accompanies this article (about Iraquis saying “fuck the war, let’s go swimming”).
- Wow, with The Pirate Bay down and MiniNova increasingly blocking copyrighted content, Torrentz is the current How We Do It.
- 50-minute Bruce Sterling talk. I haven’t watched it yet, but should be good.
- Speaking of how we’ll be listening to music in 10 years, here’s how I’m listening to music today: my own personal cloud.
- Dave Ramsey explains how to get out of the car payment trap. (Car? Oh yeah, that’d be a good thing to have.)
- I’m still trying to figure out the best place to make a one-off photo book. Maybe this?
- “Put your tongue behind your teeth and smile, which will relax your face.” Huh?.
- Now go look at some music videos.
Commenting is closed for this article.