- Assholes U2 played a concert celebrating the fall of the Berlin Wall with a metal barrier to keep people without tickets from being able to see the (free!) show.
- Holy shit, smoking voids your Mac’s warranty. That’s it, fuck Dell, fuck apple, and fuck all that bullshit at Best Buy. Your next computer is a cheap no-name mini-desktop with a fancy monitor and Ubuntu.
- Something you don’t usually think about when you see a photo: where was the photographer?
- Sort of related: is Sarah Palin’s publisher mocking her with the cover of her book?
- JD Salinger’s stories, collected online.
- Microsoft Security Essentials. If you’re running windows, here’s the free anti-virus software Bill Gates has been owing you.
- Marc Garanger’s pictures of Algerian women from the 1960s.
- Noted: NYC bicycle nerds.
- You should fix your terrible passwords, but probably not like this.
- Did you know that if health-care companies compromise your medical information, they can decide if the breech is serious enough to inform you?
- Speaking of fucked up medical news! Gary Schwitzer, editor of Health News Review, was on On The Media recently to discuss medical coverage on network TV. It’s more than predictably bad, and he took time to single out Dr. Nancy Snyderman, chief medical editor for NBC News, as a particularly shameless shill.
Commenting is closed for this article.