- My Photoblog. Click it, bookmark it, set is as your homepage, add it to your RSS reader, link to it from your blog, tweet about it, tell your friends about it, rinse, and repeat. Updated daily. (Not related: also a tumblr where I post videos that are currently striking my fancy.)
- ABC News’ Alzheimer’s simulator.
- For a mere $2000, you can get a life-sized resin replica of your head made. (Plus other gifts!) To say that this is creepy would be like saying that Michael Jackson was pop singer. (Once again via Cakehead loves evil.)
- Roger Ebert: Raising free-range kids. I haven’t even read this yet and I already couldn’t agree more.
- The There I Fixed It blog is already running out of steam after a pretty brief run, but it’s got a few gems worth scrolling for.
- Miami news now: (1) For all those bemoaning that there is nobody in Miami developing 4×6 slide film, why not develop your own (thanks, Alex)? (2) I’m over the ‘best pizza’ thing, but just to FYI, Danny Brody says Laurenzo’s.
- Turn an old laptop into the ultimate digital picture frame. I might do this.
- How to create HDR images. Personally I think HDR is for nerds, but be my guest.
- Jacob Holdt’s American Pictures. There’s a little bit of information here. (“I was playing pool with Butch. While it was my turn, he stepped outside for a moment and killed this guy. I never saw Butch again.”)
- The 78 rules for correct photography.
- Attention all you people who’s e-mail still ends in @aol.com — you could be getting a call from a collection agency sometime soon.
- Alice and Kev, the story of being homeless in The Sims 3.
Commenting is closed for this article.