- I may have more to say later about the Ortolan, but this should get you started.
- ‘Pre-1995, Stereolab were just amazing. After that… Not so much any longer… ‘ (With videos.)
- Native Americans in the United States (not to be confused with Indian Americans) have an interesting history in American football.
- How to make a chocolate cake in a mug. (Not the greatest chocolate cake you will ever have, but better then no chocolate cake at all.)
- Viola jokes, math jokes.
- “I’ve been on business in Thailand for the past few days and let’s say I’ve caught “wealthy Anglo fever” as they call it around here. Yeah: sex slave shopping. … It’s a lot harder than they make it seem on TV. They don’t just sell sex slaves at the mall over here. Not even behind the mall, like in Hialeah.”
- Let’s have a 70s party. And let’s make, like, a science of it.
- NYTimes Data Visualization Lab. Are you paying attention over there at the Herald?
- More money more Gladwell.
- If you’re super-important, and you’re going to be away from your e-mail for a few days, and you’re worried your world will blow up because someone can’t reach you, you can include a message in your autoresponder that lets them contact you by text message without giving out your phone #. If this is something you need then I am glad I am not you.
- Seriously, the problem with reading Lifehacker is that you end up spending your whole day downloading and playing with nifty little “product enhancement” toys.
- A profile of photographer Annie Lebovitz from last year’s Vanity Fair.
- 2 watch: BBC’s How Buildings Learn series.
Commenting is closed for this article.