- Download an image from the internet, crop it, and upload it to a blog
- Post a video you find on Twitter to your Tumblr
- Download a song from a website and save it to your music app (or generally get music, or anything else, on or off the phone on anything but its “home” computer)
- Run Flash (and spare me, the $199 Kindle Fire does it)
- Check the weather from the home screen (or display any information other than the date: the calendar app customizes its icon with the current date, but no other app can do this)
- Adjust the size of text on a web page
Commenting is closed for this article.