- If you haven’t already, give Thru YOU about 46 seconds to blow you away. It’s a series of songs assembled DJ Shadow-style from YouTube clips.
- For years and years, the New York Times referred to rappers by their ‘real’ names while keeping the pseudonyms of rockers such as Moby, Bob Dylan, and Marylin Manson (“Mr. Manson”).
- Just say no to voice mail.
- Sex, Lies and Photoshop (nothing you haven’t heard before).
- Hmm… the stock prices of a couple of gun companies seem to be doing pretty good.
- The McGangBang — a McChicken sandwich stuffed inside a double cheeseburger. I’m bummed ‘cause I’ve had this open in a browser tab for over a week and Kottke beat me to the link.
- You missed my birthday? The least you can do is buy me these pants. I’m a 32.
- .htaccess syntax is about 10 times as complicated as it seemingly needs to be. This handy online app creates the file for you based on simple input.
- The future of photography is cameras like this Samsung — all the power of an SLR, but small enough to slip into a pocket. Want.
- Jim Cramer had his ass handed to him by Jon Stewart Thursday. (Stewart needs to drop the “we label our show as snake oil” bit — he’s now the USA’s #1 de-facto media critic.) Whether you saw it or not, you should check out the unedited version posted on the show’s site: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. Troy Patterson has a modest breakdown. Update: MSNBC staff ordered not to mention the segment on the air.
2 thoughts on “Weekendly clickables VIII”
Happy birthday. You’re older than your waist size, which is a good thing.
just as i got old enough to wear white belts, they came back into style, effectively making them too hip for me to wear again.
i can’t win for looooooozin.
Comments are closed.