more result since you started searching. Refresh
to see them.
- rainey305It really shouldn't have to be this hard; even if you are stre... More for Scorpio
- Miss_CakeheadPatrick Swayze RIP
- Miss_Cakeheadurgh sick
- rainey305i likes the Blueprint 3 Outtakes: @ @
- Miss_Cakeheadi feel super poorly today
- timespeopleMost Recommended: Get Real on Health Care
- vrathow about these MBT shoes?
- hotdogsladiesYes. Watch the celebrity you suddenly loathe on the TV show you suddenly can't stand.
That'll show 'em.
- rakeslandTook Decongestant. UPSIDE: Nose is not as stuffy DOWNSIDE: wired at 2:00 am from non-drowsy formula
- hodgmanSarah Vowell Proxy Twitter 1: "I started wearing Birkenstocks."
- nefariousgirlEyes wide shut. Nite.
- google51.327629, -0.5616088
- hodgmanI am not going to twitter about this dinner with Wyat Cenac, S Vowell, @, and @. NO MATTER WHAT
- ChoireHim, browsing the iPhone app store: "What's on MySpace?"
- nefariousgirlUh on. getting an insomnia attack. I will not be up watching centipedes in the early hours.
- mathowieMy favorite memory from 24hrs in Vermont: Brookfield's pond
- jsmooth995Countdown to Kanye/Taylor Swift/Obama beer summit: 10..9..8.. (for real though, epic journalistic fail by that reporter)
- videogumThe Jay Leno Show is awful.
- jkottkeWho's got the most followers and still rocks the default Twitter user icon?
- nefariousgirlJust saw the @ on tube. Love him.
I blog about some obscure news & then see it on the nightly news
promos I always have to wonder if they read it on New Times first.
- ryansholinNevermind about Roadhouse.
Red Dawn is definitely the coolest movie Swayze ever did:
- ryansholinLooking up Roadhouse quotes so I can make a more clever reference than any I can remember from Dirty Dancing.
- ryansholinHere's @ doing a double-take at my breezy 'how to manage tech decisions' post for
- mathowieSo it's official: Roadhouse is the greatest action movie made in 1989
- rakeslandFound fairly inexpensive flights to London. Niiiiiiiice!
- nefariousgirlinstead of the cocktail, I will stay in and do some dirty dancing remembering Patrick.
- videogumMaybe all of you Rachel Getting Married defenders should relax and READ THE POST before you come on here with your crying!
- rakeslandchills, exhaustion and a general sense of yuck...oh, no
- nefariousgirlMonday. I want to go out for a cocktail!! I can only edit so much.
- lonelysandwichI won't forget meeting Patrick Swayze on the set of 'Ghost'. He seemed very nice. Gracious and funny. F you, cancer.
- rainey305Patrick Swayze, too? Isn't it fall already?
- jennyholzerREPETITION IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN
- nefariousgirlupset I can't upload to twitpic from bb!! But I still love my BB.
- nefariousgirlwelcome to this strange and unusual world @.
- SFLBeerBlogHeading out to John Martins for The Burgie Awards. Come by and say hello. Should be a good time.
- nefariousgirlmaking a video with this track: - - Feeling all Michelle Pfeiffer circa Scarface.
- nefariousgirla rush of evil just ran through my veins.
- mathowieQuick scan of the Montpelier meetup
that I've applied my dating strategy to job hunting, which explains
mega fail. A little proactivity and stalking is in order.
- jsmooth995.@ lord help us if there are any pics of Serena, Kanye and Obama together
- jsmooth995btw I'm putting my bet down now that there will be some anti-Kanye signs at the next Tea Party/Birther Rally
- fastidiousPlayed the role of the rude motorcycle driver today. Sorry. But, he he, I got home pretty fast....
- sweatrecordsWE HAVE AIR CONDITIONING AT SWEAT RECORDS!!!!!!!
- hodgmanOff to @'s reading now.
- hodgman.@ absolutely correct. NSUYWI63 includes sexist content too
- ChoireInsane revisionist 2002 blogging history!
- rhizomedotorgRead an interview w/ the curator of the Bureau for Open Culture's "Descent to Revolution" Jason Voorhies:
- videogumThe Hunt for the Worst Movie of All Time: Rachel Getting Married
- Miss_Cakeheadevolution of tattoos
- ryansholinHappy to see @ and HARO get a mention at Wired.com:
- scienceScientists say Maori legend of man-eating New Zealand bird is true - Haast's eagle went extinct 500 years ago.
- fastidiousBug introduced, found, identified, fixed, tested, released; all in a day's work. Now 8 hours behind on everything else.
- hodgmanTonight at BookCourt, not just @, but also MAGIC ELIXIRS and WISHING STONES. See you there:
- rainey305Not really my thing but sorta interesting... (@)
- sweatrecordsGot the new Mando Diao import CD "Never Seen The Light Of Day" - LOVE THEM.
- hotdogsladies"Experiencing." The gerund for people who enjoy nouning their nouns as nounly as noun nouned noun.
- hodgmanNSUYWI63 (Not Safe Unless You Work in 1963) for alcoholic/casually racist content.
- googleSave your most recent 100 searches in @ & take 'em where you want:
- sweatrecordsGoing to one of the weekly FREE yoga classes at the Tina Hills Pavilion at Bayfront Park at 6pm. All are welcome!
- rainey305I really have no self-discipline. I could distract myself in a padded room.
- NewYorkerDotComJames Surowiecki on Obama's speech on financial regulation:
- destroyerDogs, as anyone who has ever met one knows, sniff a lot. They are, says Horowitz, “creatures of the nose.”
- ryansholinHelp @ pay for the hardware and software powering hyperlocal news:
- NewYorkerDotComInterview: James B. Stewart on on the Crash, the Bailouts, and the Future of Wall Street:
- hodgmanCourtesy @ for the link.
- hodgmanFunny?: sure. Or die?: no. NSFW?: Yes. Massoholic?: Effing yes. But headline=JOEY MCINTYRE REQUIRES OWN TV SHOW.
- krylonHaving one of those days where I'm just too lazy to eat
- Crossfade_SFLmegadeth headlines revolution nov 25... less than 2 months after metallica headlines an arena. dave mustaine gently weeps.
Remember when I watched Tropic Thunder for the first time this weekend?
It was fricking hilarious. Not kidding. Loved it.
- ryansholinRT @: I'm looking for the best iphone apps made by magazines and newspapers. Any suggestions?
- timespeopleMost Rated: 300
- rainey305Banana Nut Waffle brunch at Waffle House w/ Dolly Parton
- NewYorkerDotComJames Surowiecki: The Lesson of Lehman:
you call that thing you do to shake out the sillies a ‘practice’ you
need to go back to being broken and WEAR CORPORATE SNEAKERS.
- sweatrecordsChick rock - Ida Maria "Fortress 'Round My Heart", Metric "Fantasies"
- videogumMad Men: Worth the Waiting Room, by Alex Blagg
- sweatrecordsLet's try something new here... 1-Day Facebook LP auction! Up for grabs: original US pressing of THE SMITHS'...
- ChoireDiscourse flourishes! RT @: @ fuck you you fucking race baiting cocksucker, you're exactly what's wrong with america today
- ryansholinIn Tweetie for Mac, CMD-U = awesome. That is all.
- videogumWelcome to Nerd Town, Population: Whoever Buys This
- mathowieWelcome to Vermont where the state motto is "Wi-Fi Here"
Note: Whenever you discuss the benefits of your "unique offering," it
sounds like you're complimenting your poop, and that's awesome.
- googleCelebrating the life of Rajeev Motwani - @ has the details:
- NewYorkerDotComHertzberg on Obama's strategy for taking on the right in the battle for health-care reform:
- semiseriousCali txted me that the dog died. Called my mom and she said the dog was busy being alive. What's wrong with that girl?
- sweatrecordsOur @ fish tank already has a chiller on it but man are those critters gonna be happy once the AC's on.
- videogumTrue Blood: Season 2 Finale
- sweatrecordsCrane putting the 5 ton AC unit on top of the roof! It's really happening...:
- Miss_CakeheadRT @ Bestival 2009: Relive The Best Bands And Space Freaks In Pictures - GIGWISE
- sweatrecordsBecause peace is important:
- Miss_CakeheadI just had to crawl up Bethnal Green Road to the chemist - and what a shit hole of a one it was. Awesome!
- ChoireI'm moving on with my life now. But the Taylor Swiftboat operation runs deep! No one is safe.
- aleshDon't remember the last time I downloaded software that didn't also try to push some lame browser toolbar on me. wtf people?!
- jkottkeWhoa, just got email from a compuserve email address.
- hotdogsladiesHORKHEIMER: Heard about that Kanye shit?
ADORNO: Yeah. Fucked up.
H: No respect.
A: Just sad.
H: So, who's Taylor Swift?
A: I have no idea.
- aedisonIf the Kanye thing distracts us from health care any longer, Republicans are actually gonna have to say "thanks" to a black guy.
- nefariousgirlyeah @, that was it and I changed the channel after that. @: Just saw and you're right - AGAIN.
- hodgmanWe should study this phenomenon. Not mock it.
- hodgmanCall it what you want-"Alien abduction," "remote viewing" "high and typing"-SOMETHING is happening to @ right now.
- dorschgalleryThanks to all of you that came out on Saturday for the opening. Thanks Amanda, Peter, and Michelle - Great Show!
- aedisonApparently people like me because I'm caustic and topical. So here's some ointment with lye in it.
- SFLBeerBlogTonight at Burgie Awards at John Martins in Coral Gables I'm presenting the award for best chicken wing. Come on down
- textismThe chorus of ‘River Deep Mountain High’ makes up for Phil Spector’s big foamy wig but not for all the killy stuff.
- ChoireThe hate mail is flowing in: "Apparently you're a bigger asshole than Kanye." Thank you for proving my point!
- Miss_CakeheadHow have I got a cold after spending the week-end getting sun burnt. Nature is being unfair. Sod it!
- NewYorkerDotComEight Days That Shook the World: Behind The Scenes During the Fall of Lehman:
- ryansholinLooks like Tropic Hunt 2.0 from RIT and @:
- wiredjjobsEntertainment Editor - Yahoo!: "The ideal candidate will know how to recognize and package great web content, is adept
- goodlotzchanged training session...do it 2day...travel & work 2morrow..
- buildings_foodSupreme Court and Hillary The Movie:
- nefariousgirlstopped watching VMAs since 2000, so no, I didn't see em'. I spent my night watching the Science Channel.
- rakeslandUp early for a very long day ahead. Mondays, Ugh!
- buildings_foodWeekendly clickables XVI:
- AccuWxMiamiFLWeather Now 79F Today: An afternoon thunderstorm High 89F Tonight: A thunderstorm this evening Low 78F
- krylonBrought 2 pens but forgot my journal. Damn damn damn.
- rainey305You may be more flexible earlier in the day when the Moon is s... More for Scorpio
- Miss_Cakeheadi have Bestival ache all over
- induce1I got fanned by Eek-a-mouse at the Do Over. No joke. He's like, 8 feet tall.
- nostrich"You always tell me how good I look in the dark." For about 8 hours a day, she's the most beautiful girl in the world.
- videogumThat was fast. RT @: KANYE IS SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you guys see, Kanye just wants people talking about his antics. If you
just ignore him, he'll go away. Go away, Kanye West! (Call me.)
- semiseriousWait, did Russell Brand just go through an entire two hours with out telling a single joke?
- videogumThe end. Let's give it up for Russell Brand everybody! Everybody? Everybody? Anybody? Woof.
- videogumLady Gaga trying to bob her head to Jay-Z in that stupid fucking Matthew Barney headpiece is fucking hilarious.
- videogumSomeone needs to pass Jay-Z the Fisherman's Friend FAST.
- hodgmanMr @ re: Hollywood Reporter, "Another one in the Positive column " I would have said POS COL. Snappy
- jsmooth995my 9/11 truther theory: Jay paid Kanye off to go Joe Wilson so Beyonce could steal the show later with that Nobel Prize moment
- videogumHahaha, The Buried Life is OUR GENERATION'S The Bucket List! Move over grandpas, we're all going to die!
- videogumBeyonce knows that the best acceptance speech is no acceptance speech.
- videogumTaylor Swift was conveniently available backstage to take her moment.
- jsmooth995win of the century for Beyonce.. GAME OVER
- videogumAnd the moonman for looking like the biggest jackass goes to KANYEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- semiseriousWelp, I bet Kanye feels like a giant dick right now.
- semiserious"For God and For The Gays" The problem with twitter is that you can see homophobia play out in real time.
- ChoireLady Gaga now wearing a floaty snowcone feather cloud head-thing, with a Perez stuck in it.
- videogumRT @: Did Pink just complete an episode of Made?
- videogumCirque Du SoLame.
- videogumBREAKING NEWS: PINK WILL BE PLAYING THE RIDDLER IN THE NEXT BATMAN MOVIE!
- videogumIt was appropriate of Serena Williams to acknowledge American Teenagers' insatiable hunger for US Open gossip.
- videogumIt is nice to see that Lady Gaga has changed into her The Cell costume.
- videogumTime after Time vote Tracy is The Best 974-59999
- hotdogsladies"The challenge of modernity is to live without illusions and without becoming disillusioned. Also, ."
~ Antonio Gramsci, 1926
- videogumASHER ROTH WAS NOT ROBBED WHATSOEVER!
- induce1Chicken Tetris Genie! Say that 5 times fast!
- videogume-high iFive to @ on his VH1 Divas ad with Paula Abdul.
- induce1Do Overrrrrrr. Let's goooooo!
Tracy Morgan clips are completely decontextualized and have nothing to
do with anything. THERE ARE 2 MANY FARTS IN THIS FART MACHINE!
- hodgmanEven at the end, even after he's killed her lover, he still thinks Valli wants to kiss him. Beautiful dope. And she walks on by.
- videogumTHIS. IS. CONSTANCE!
- ChoireOh, Muse, the band we all only know from Rock Band and Guitar Hero.
won for Best Male Video! But he is in jail! For buying machine guns
with silencers on them! No big deal! Normal stuff! Safe sex! SATs!
- hodgmanWhen pursued by police in Austria, don't forget its famous underground waterslide park!
- videogumRT @: "Carl, have you been going to the bathroom into this chair?"
- hodgmanOh boy. Here comes that drunken balloon seller/demonic cenobite.
- videogumI really hope TI wins an award. Live-via-satellite acceptance speeches from jail: CLASSIC.
- rainey305beyonce...grinnin' with her bobcat ass. that was dirty dirty. (@)
- ChoireGirl is like Mariah starring in Tron.
- videogumWait, have they seriously only given out three awards so far? I did not realize kids were so into delayed gratification.
- mathowieI just funded
because I really want to see the movie that comes out of it.
- videogumOMG TWILIGHT ALL ON A STAGE VAMPIRES MY HEAD IS FALLING OFF THESE ARE MY DREAMS!
- amytetreaultRT @ @ murray_hill KAYNE WEST, THE JOE WILSON OF THE
Day is bringing fans up on stage, either to party, or to hide the
guitarist in the stage right shadows who is playing this whole song.
- ChoireAwkward. At best! RT @: Russell Brand is gonna DATE RAPE THE FUCK out of Megan Fox! Am I right, ladies?
- videogumAdam Brody has "I know this applause is not for me" face.
- videogumWISIN Y YANDEL WERE ROBBED! (WHO ARE WISIN Y YANDEL?)
- semiseriousThen again, what does it say about pop music right now that I appreciate it when someone tries?
music still sounds like overproduced blah a notch above Radio Disney,
but Im starting to appreciate that she tries, maybe too hard
- hodgmanWatching THE THIRD MAN again. What a dope, that Holly Martins.
Gaga never actually saw Eyes Wide Shut, but had an aerobics instructor
describe it to her. In a hospital. Made of lace and nightmares.
- rakeslandEver had one of those days that you got so much done you felt extremely productive?!?!
- videogumClearly, Taylor Swift is a HUGE Improv Everywhere fan.
- ChoireIf she fucked up the subway for good, I'm going to go all Kanye on her. Also, me super space/time confused.
- nefariousgirl2 hours of sleep. I see spots and sparkles.
Day getting a standing ovation from Fall Out Boy and then giving a
really boring speech must be that "chaos" they were talking about.
- videogumRT @: I like this security cam footage they're going with. It's very "Sliver". Cue this
Swift wins. Jack Black is declared the World's Greatest Comedic Actor.
Looks like I shouldn't have taken all those UPSIDE DOWN PILLS.
- jsmooth995aw damn.. I heard Taylor Swift just punched Joe Budden in the face backstage
- semiseriousSomeone really needs to tell Kanye West that the VMAs, like everything MTV does now, don't really mean anything. Chill.
- videogumRT @: Whoa KANYE!!!! Doesn't care about WHITE PEOPLE!!!!
- videogumApparently Kanye's self-discovery post-South Park Gay Fish WAS A LIE.
Swift beats out Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson? I guess I am going to have
to finally figure out who the fuck Taylor Swift is.
- videogumLady Gaga seriously looks like Priscilla Queen of the Desert had a Dune Sandworm's baby.
- videogumRussell Brand is so mad that Charlie drank the Fizzy Lifting Drinks.
- jsmooth995and now as punishment for anyone who complained about Madonna, we will go straight from Janet into Katy Perry...
- ChoireOmg it's klaus nomi!
- videogumI feel confident that MIcahel Jackson is in heaven now, looking down on all this, like, "uh, what?"
- jsmooth995see some ppl hating on twiitter but y'all are bugging, I thought Madonna was perfect..
- videogum"Magnificent creature who once set the world on fire"? FACT: Michael Jackson was a dragon.
- ChoireAlso? This seems underproduced!
- ChoireYou've never seen so many people who are all like WHAT IS HAPPENING. But they're quiet.
- videogumMadonna spent six months at Gotham Writers Workshop to get this speech PERFECT.
- videogumMadonna opens the show. Because if there is one thing that children love it is raw-edged Skexies wearing outfits from Dark City.
- timespeopleMost Recommended: Obama’s Squandered Summer
- videogum@ Showing Off FAIL
- videogumLeighton Meester looks like she probably enjoys a good Pimps and Hos party.
- Choire -
- videogumThis guy is way too excited about Joe Jackson and not excited enough about trying to be less unbearable to watch on TV.
- videogumRT @: This is like the worst high school prom ever.
- videogumJOIN YOUR FELLOW MONSTERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF OUR VMA VIDEO PIZZA PARTY AT VIDEOGUM.COM RIGHT NOW!
- videogumThe remake of Fame is going to be one of the best Coke Zero commercials I have ever seen.
Never EVER compare yourself to Don Draper just because you're wearing a
suit you party bus riding cobra starship dickhole
- videogum"Sway was a big fan of the original movie Fame" -- My Sway Google Alert
- videogum"As you all know, I was a big fan of the original movie Fame." -- Sway
- videogumKristin Cavallari looks like she was attacked by her own Surrogate (in theaters September 25).
- videogumAlicia Keys doesn't look a day over 2003.
- videogumDiddy has arrived with his date, 4-year-old Justin Bieber. I bet Usher is jealous.
- videogum"Major Lazer" -- Buzz Aldrin
- videogumSway interviewing Buzz Aldrin is the proudest moment in both of their lives, I'm sure.
- videogumKermit The Frog is interviewing Lady Gaga. Jim Henson is like "WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER GRAVE! (TO ROLL IN!)"
- krylonman I do not want to pack.
- videogumGreen Day promises "a lot of chaos" tonight. What on Earth does "chaos" mean to 55-year-olds in girl jeans?
- videogumMario Lopez just did the official "toss" to the VMA pre-show. Lopez! Such is the gravity and honor of tonight's event.
- krylonrunning away to NYC again tomorrow. back soon.
- semiseriousIf someone ever made a documentary on New Times it would be eerily similar to The Office, and I'd be Phyllis.
- rakeslandgoogle talking with Paris right now
- videogumWHO IS GETTING SIKED UP FOR THE MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS?!!! E-THROW YOUR iHANDS IN THE AIR.COM!
- amytetreaultneed. [more.] wine.
- sweatrecordsThank you all for coming out to Glass Candy on Friday and stopping by our table at Future Classic on Saturday! Both...
- hodgmanThis @ is always saying huzzah. Well. He deserves it: RT: "VARIETY REVIEW!!!! HUZZAH!!!! "
- ChoireThat's 4100 words down now, for those counting. (Namely: me and Microsoft Word.) TOUCH MY WORDCOUNT, WRESTLE ADVERBS SOME MORE.
- Romeos_Worldgoing outside in the rain for a walk is no fun at all
- rakeslandThe cashier and bagger both admired the food I was buying at Publix
- ChoireI really hope me and Perez didn't choose the same outfit for the VMAs tonight! OMG, the LOLs that would ensue.
- AccuWxMiamiFLWeather Tonight: An evening shower or t-storm Low 76F Tomorrow: An afternoon thunderstorm High 89F
- ceciliadIs this how you're supposed to make it rain?
- semiseriousI am about over this Dolphins game, oh hey, The September Issue is screening on South Beach.
- destroyermusk ox
- barbryanRT @: Abstract art in the White House.
- timespeopleMost Rated: Whiteout
- Miss_Cakeheadam bestival dirty girl and not in a good way
- hotdogsladiesDressing up for a party about a book from the mid-'20s that I never finished.
No. Not _Mein Kampf_. But, awesome guess.
- destroyerI have a crush on the eggs benedict at joe's american on the waterfront.
- ceciliadWHAT THE FUCK. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
- Romeos_Worldoh no, now I am being washed
- induce1Why do all pilots sound like hicks?
- fulanoincThanks to everyone who came by my reception at David Castillo last night. Good to see you.
- induce1On second thought, I think I love duplicate Richard Louis.
- induce1What is it with the celeb look-alikes on this flight? I mean I'm feelin the latina Lohan, but Richard Louis?!?!
- ryansholinI'm at Smithsonian Natural History Museum (Constitution Ave NW, 10th St, Washington).
so upset. i haven't had a tv in years but every once in a while i'm
reminded of the shit people eat up. i want to cry in fetal position.
- Romeos_Worldmommy is washing all of my stuff so I have no where to go to sleep
of today's 3 2000-word stories filed. More coffee! More Mariah! If
there's a coffee up in here it's going to leave when I do, I do!
eugenides, pulitzer winner, wrote this script. i think my dreams of
becoming a writer may be reachable. suicide is another option.
- ceciliad"an unmarried 40year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant." this is just sad.
the end of each ep., Olivia's still obstinate, self-involved, and
unreformed. One reason it's my fave kids show. Also, banjos and Julian.
- amytetreaultneed. more. coffee.
- induce1DJing at the Do-Over in LA tonight!!! Got some Deep Disco joints and rare Miami Boogie on deck!
- mathowieNice view from my hotel room
- timespeopleMost Recommended: Boy, Oh, Boy
- ChoireOnly 6000 more words to write today! Touch my coffee! Pour it on the floor, step in it some more! (*everybody dance!*)
- AccuWxMiamiFLWeather Now 80F Today: Couple of showers, t-storms High 89F Tonight: An evening shower or t-storm Low 76F
- goodlotz.....finally NFL Sundays are back...
- rainey305Someone could find you overly intense today as you share your ... More for Scorpio
- rainey305Please God let me hear my alarm before the policeman so I don't accidentally get shot in the morning. Amen.
- rainey305Ok @ maybe I'll join the fan club now
- rainey305"Excuse me, I have to throw up. Do you mind?" Actually, yes...uggh
- rainey305RT @: Only thing that can save the beach is an exceptionally strong hurricane.
- rainey305Dude. Just go home already. We don't want you.
- sweatrecordsCongrats to Mihai + the Contagious Musiq crew on a great event. Hope we see another @... Gracias, goodnight + see you Monday.
- rainey305Steedz in A-town
- ruben_iLeaving Colva, Goa in about an hour. It looks like we're heading east with a bunch of folks, then north toward Jaipur. Holler!
- induce1"I think about you semi-regularly" - best Larry David-ism ever.
teamamerica09: took jetlag 2 the face.broke rickshaw 3 times.almost
killed group of small children & the RUN dont start for another hour
to all who bought stuff from us tonight! Did you know that supporting
independent record stores gets you laid more often? True story.
- rainey305Transitions make the DJ. You all have the same songs, its what you do/don't do with them that excites/bores me.
- rainey305Staying sober isn't a challenge...its just boring. I'm not to blame if nightlife needs a haze to be fun...or maybe I am.
- sweatrecordsJust saw a light-up hula hoop. This truly is a festival.
- sweatrecordsAlso tonight - 30 Years of Punk at Churchill's and "Little" Louie Vega at @
- sweatrecordsIt's getting hot in here at Soho Studios, almost feels like our store... (AC next week tho!)
- rakeslandhad 3 different work emails begin with the word Yikes
- hotdogsladiesUnderstanding Thunder
- sweatrecordsHell yes, @ just started.
- sweatrecordsMad props to the "New Challenge Gambler Crew"
- sweatrecordsWatching an amazing Japanese break dance crew do crazy tricks. Love it!
- sweatrecordsLots of Miami love in the house tonight and yes, tickets are still definitely available at the door!
of nonfiction bestsellers rely on fake or misused stats. I discuss this
in a new book, "Fibbing Point: I Totally Made Up That 98% Shit."
- ChoireIn the tents! At Bryant LOLpark. Come say hi if your life is as empty and pretty as mine.
- hotdogsladiesGot a weird hunch Michael Pollan may one day sit down to an organic, sustainable, and locally-grown meal of overstated words.
- sweatrecordsHave gotten literally 20+ calls about @ tickets since we've been here. People if the event has started the PRE-sale is over!
- goodlotzjust a slight sprinkle outside..
- sweatrecordsBoy are we selling a ton of earplugs...
- amazonmp3Download "Hanuman" by Rodrigo y Gabriela free for a limited time:
- jessicacoenOh hail yes.
dancers, live art and graf, giant beanbags, skate ramp, yoga demos and
frozen lemonade... They really did a great job with this place.
- sweatrecordsSo far so rad at @, though I've never seen so many cameras in one place...
- hotdogsladiesIn my heart, I know Dorothy will turn out to be Elmo's "Tyler Durden," and frankly it scares the shit out of me.